Wednesday, August 12, 2009

School

Hi everyone it is almost time for back to school and as you know I love school. First I went to buy binders and a pencil case because this year I start switching classes (so nervous about that) After that it was time to shop for a backpack I first off I had to choose between a Vera Bradley bag or a backpack. At first I choose a Vera Bradley bag. So I went to the store to get  one and the one I wanted (the tic tac tote in calyepso) I found out was retiring and they didnt have it and were not getting any. So we tried to buy it on verabradley.com but the bags were expensive with the shipping and handeling. So we tried.............Ebay! They had it for less so we bid on it. We always got outbid though right after we bid on it so we stopped. Then I changed my mind and decided to go to target to get a backpack not a bag. I change my mind a lot. I found a nice big backpack that is blue and I do not know why but it says FUL on it. I am trying to get a digital camera so when i do i will upload a pic of it and other pics too. Bye for now! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi PSC! It's ARC. That's really neat that you have a blog now. Thanks for commenting on mine.

    ReplyDelete